Logo HARKE Benelux

Welcome to HARKE Benelux

As a distributor of chemical products in Belgium and the Benelux since 1932, Sepulchre is one of the oldest partners of the Central European Chemical Industry. It has been operating in Hungary, Poland, Romania and other countries in so-called “Eastern” Europe since 1967 and its local offices are constantly ready to listen and respond to customer needs.

A professional service with a human dimension, added value products of a consistently high quality, technical support for factories and openness have enabled it to be the commercial extension of its principals for more than 30 years.

After establishing businesses such as CABOT, DOW, INDUSSA, RT VANDERBILT in Belgium, Sepulchre opened up the markets of Eastern Europe to groups such as UCB Chimie, PRAYON and OLEOFINA from 1970. The European Centre division separated from the parent company in 1978 under the management of Etienne Sepulchre and today is wholly independent, with no influences other than those exerted by its customers and principals.

The company head office is situated in Genval (Belgium), in a delightful, environmentally-friendly, scientific and dynamic environment (GSK, PHIBRO), just a stone’s throw from Brussels.